This position is responsible for coordinating and scheduling the daily service work, planned and emergency maintenance. The Service Coordinator provides service to customers by answering questions and resolving issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily including the following.
• Receives, prioritizes, documents, and coordinates all incoming calls according to established protocol promptly.
• Efficiently dispatches service technicians for non-emergency and emergency calls in a timely manner.
• Troubleshoots and resolves issues.
• Coordinates and schedules sales starts up, provides logistical direction to ensure job is handled promptly. Coordinate and schedule on-demand changes to start up needs.
• Issue and receive purchase orders for the Service Department.
• Work with the Parts Department so parts are ordered for planned maintenance and repairs.
• Coordinate with Parts Department on binning needs. May be responsible for binning needs for technicians.
• Back up support for invoicing.
• Responsible for updating and submitting warranty info to manufacturers systems.
• Responsible for follow up on open work not complete, this includes time, material, warranty, emergency and maintenance work.
• Obtain credit card information from COD accounts and sends it to the Billing Team.
• Prepare service quotes and confirms customer approval
• Monitors GSB to ensure a high level of technician utilization
• Reviews FSR for accuracy (parts, labor and miscellaneous) prior to forwarding for invoicing.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 3+ years dispatching experience.
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent years’ experience.
• Ability to multitask.
• Knowledge of generators, diesel engines and mechanical aptitude preferred.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Must be able to pass background and drug test.