The position is responsible for invoicing customers for service work performed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily including the following.
• Review field service reports and ensures all costs are posted and the correct price is billed to the customer.
• Invoice planned maintenance, repair, warranty and start-up and rental work.
• Package, mail and email invoices to customers.
• Process and manage invoices in customer web portals.
• Review and input costs as required for each repair project.
• Process credit card payments.
• Responsible for submitting warranty work orders to the Warranty Administrator.
• Responsible for sending startup invoices to the Warranty Administrator to register equipment.
• Provides support and assistance to accounts receivable for dispute resolution.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 3+ years office experience.
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent years’ experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Must be able to pass background and drug test.