This position is responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations. This includes managing, directing, coordinating, motivating and developing the commissioning, planned maintenance, parts, service and repairs.
• Ensure a professional field and customer support environment, with measurements in place to track performance and improve processes.
• Responsible for meeting parts and service sales objectives.
• Responsible for the regions goals and objectives.
• Responsible for designing and implementing process improvements.
• Coach, mentor, develop and train employees.
• Planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
• Responsible for increasing and maintaining customer loyalty.
• Responsible for professional behavior with both internal and external customers.
• Ensured planned maintenance is completed in a timely manner and employees are properly trained.
• Responsible for approving technicians daily time, expense reports and expenses dealing with the branch.
• Responsible for environmental health and safety program.
• Responsible for the training and development of the service and parts department.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• 10 + years management experience to include supervising field employees.
• P&L experience.
• Excellent employee and customer relations skills.
• Ability to engage and provide leadership.
• Ability to recognize developing situations to react and diffuse potential problems.
• Excellent business system and computer usage skills.