Careers at Bay City Electric Works
Bay City Electric Works knows the key to our success is our phenomenal team. Because we value our employees, we offer the kind of benefits you’d expect to see at a large company, designed to help you take good care of yourself and your family.
Paid Time Off
Health Benefits (available to regular, full-time staff and their dependents, including Domestic Partners)
- We offer two traditional health plans through United Healthcare, and two High Deductible plans, also through United Healthcare
- In California we also offer HMO plans through United Healthcare, Kaiser Permanente and BlueShield
- A Dental PPO plan is available through United Healthcare, and our Vision plan is with VSP
- Bay City Electric Works offers both a Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and a Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Bay City Electric Works provides both Short-Term and Long-Term Disability coverage to full-time employees
- Full-time employees also receive company-paid Life Insurance and Personal Accident Insurance policies
Holidays & Time Off
- After 90 days of service, Bay City Electric Works gives full-time employees eight paid holidays each year
- After 90 days of service, and depending on time with the company, full time employees receive between 7 and 17 PTO days annually
401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, and Other Benefits
- After meeting the eligibility requirements, Bay City Electric Works offers both a traditional pre-tax 401k and a Roth post-tax plan, with an employer match
- Bay City offers eligible employees up to $2,500 per year in educational reimbursement for degree-granting courses
- An Employee Assistance Program is available to all employees for no-cost help with legal, financial and medical questions
- Discounts available on your existing personal cellular phone service through AT&T, Verizon and Sprint, as well as discounts on theme parks, movie theater tickets and more.
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Review the job opportunities below and apply using the online system.