Home > Service > Generator Service
Contact Service Dept.
Bay City Electric Works offers our customers service support that is available for routine maintenance schedules and emergencies. Our people are the best in the business.
All of our technicians are either factory trained and authorized, and / or have completed degrees in diesel-electric power generation. You'll feel better knowing that the technicians servicing your generator and transfer switch are highly trained in their field. They are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our PM programs include:
- Scheduled Inspections of Key Service Items (belts, batteries, filters, hoses, radiator, etc)
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Extended Warranty Programs
- Load Bank Testing
- Electrical System Testing
- Coolant Testing
- Oil Analysis and any required Oil Changes
- Remote Wireless Monitoring
- Fuel Cleaning and Filtering
- ATS and Switchgear Testing and Maintenance
- Generator Rentals